We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page frequently to ensure that you agree to our terms and changes. This policy is effective as of 1/1/2022.
What information do we collect?
Generally, you can use this app without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following:
Read phone status by the application
• Account registration information including your name, phone number, postal address and email address.
• Billing information (must buy with us).
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and communication preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
• If you participate in surveys, feedback programs, etc., your personal information, your answers and other information will be collected.
• All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To provide you with better service.
• To improve our products and services.
• To communicate with you via e-mail, telephone or mail if you have ordered or purchased products from us, whether in connection with an order, purchase or any other matters relating to transactions between us or the customer relationship with us.
• Discussing matters related to procurement.
• To contact you by email, phone, SMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
• To contact you for market research purposes, if you do not object to this use.
If you are a customer or have previously requested information about our products from us:
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link in the email.
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to parties other than:
The suppliers we deal with to help us run our businesses
if we have your permission, or if we have a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or enforce other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction under the relevant data protection law.
Because we are an international company, this process may involve sending personal information to other countries, whose data protection laws may not be the same as in your country of residence.
• Register your choice of language
• Record your specific information on the web pages you choose to view
You can, if you choose, disable cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. However, please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
Terms and Conditions:
– All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
– The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is our official headquarters
– The website will not deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
We accept online payments using Visa, MasterCard and credit/debit cards in Saudi Riyals.
– Refunds will only be made through the original payment method
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website or application shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.